Sales Success Representatives - Athens
About us – TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
We are now expanding our global footprint and coming to Greece. Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If yes, we are looking for our Sales Success Representatives to join our Team in Athens
What you get to do in this role:
- Track, approach and develop new business and expand existing accounts
- Directly visits his/her clients and follows up on accounts development
- Guaranteeing an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPIs
- Maintain strong customer relationships and act proactively for potential customer needs
- Ability to manage and incorporate new products offering to customers
- Follow up on customer contracts and after sales support
- Meet personal and team sales targets
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree considered as a plus
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Greek native speaker with good use of English language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Skills and competencies required:
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Ability to travel (domestic)
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build effective business relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with modern / digital business environment and eagerness to implement new ideas
- Efficient time management skills
In Return, We Will Give You
- Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made!
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Company mobile phone
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.