**Applies to all clients with seasonal activity, in industries like agriculture, Horeca (especially seaside) etc.
Current partners card
Obligations of TBI Bank JSC under FATCA are in accordance to the Law on Ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Government of the United States of America for improving the tax compliance internationally and enforcement of Foreign Account Tax Compliant Act (FATCA), adopted by the US Government on 18.03.2010.
Essentially, FATCA represents a legal requirement to foreign financial institutions, including all Bulgarian financial institutions, to identify US taxpayers among its customers and to provide information to US tax authorities on supported by them financial accounts, including accounts of foreign legal entities that are controlled by US taxpayers.
In order to be considered as compliant with FATCA, financial institutions in the country should register with the Internal Revenue Service of the United States (IRS) and acquire a Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN) code.
TBI Bank JSC is registered on the website of the IRS with FATCA status of a participating financial institution under Reporting Model 1 FFI and has assigned GIIN code: ABQT26.99999.SL.100 (and TBI Bank JSC – Romania Branch GIIN code is: ABQT26.99999.BR.642).
- Seniority at current job: 3 months uninterrupted (depending on client's creditworthiness)
- Applicants' age: from 18 years (depending on the client's creditworthiness) up to 75 years (maximum applicant's age at the end of the credit agreement)
- Minimum monthly income accepted: 1100 lei
- Minimum accepted pension: 800 lei
Why is it important to update your personal data?
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
How can you update your personal data?
1. By e-mail, by sending to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for current accounts or to the e-mail address email@example.com for online deposits this completed questionnaire, with a copy of the ID with the statement “According to the original”, both of which signed by you.
Please send the questionnaire to TBI Bank EAD Bucharest Branch from the personal e-mail address that you provided at the time of the initiation of the relationship with the bank or which you updated/ provided later (no forms sent from other e-mail addresses will be taken into account).
That’s important! If your e-mail address no longer matches the one previously provided, please report this to the nearest TBIBank agency to complete the procedure for updating your personal data.
2. At the nearest TBIBank agency, where you will present yourself with the completed questionnaire, with the copy of the ID. 3. Online, directly on the website, filling in the questionnaire below.
|Column 1||Column 2|
|Column 1 Value||Column 2 Value|
|Column 1 Value 2||Column 2 Value 2|
Benefits of a loan (three column)
Benefits of a loan (two column)
Buy in installments from our online stores partners! Whether you are at home, at work or out for a walk, we offer you the opportunity to apply online for the fastest and easiest to pay financing method offered by TBI Money!
Find your Answer
Your Content Goes Herewiki
Financing conditions and necessary documents
Watch the video and see how easy it is to shop through TBIPay
Here are a few information about us, about the industries in which we activate and about the newest TBIPay products