Ειδικός διαχείρισης δανείων
About us – TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
We are now expanding our global footprint and coming to Greece. Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If yes, we are looking for a Loans Administration Specialist to join our Team in Greece!
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Participate in all projects related to Loans, collaborate with program delivery teams and the business to identify current gaps and opportunities to enhance customer and agents experience
- Fulfil customer requests regarding their approved loans such as early repayments, cancellations, data updates, monthly statements generation etc
- Respond with high-quality professionalism to e-mails and questions sent by customers and/or other business units, related to the loan products
- Prepare reports and orders for the Accounting department to issue invoices and/or proceed with payments to the merchants and other contractors
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and other information requested by other colleagues and managers
- Assist in preparation processes or/and update the internal rules and procedures, which regulate the daily activities of the department
- Ensure timely and correct disbursements for the approved customers’ loans
- Ensure proper recognition of the payments performed by the customers through the available channels
- Perform archiving of the entire departmental documentation and be responsible for its proper storage
- Communicate and provide methodological assistance within the scope of competence to the Bank’s managers and employees
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics or any related field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent computer literacy with focus on Excel formulas (pivot tables, vlook up etc)
- Prior experience working in financial services, fintech space or complex operational or customer role a plus
- Fluent verbal & written English communication skills
- Proactive thinking, constantly seeking improvement opportunities in work
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive work in a discrete manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with time-sensitive deadlines, adapt to changing priorities and maintain composure in stressful situations
In Return, We Will Give You
- Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made!
- Competitive Salary
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.